- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, minced
- 1 tablespoon mild paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 chicken quarters
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) chicken broth
- 8 medium garlic cloves, peeled
In a small mixing bowl, combine olive oil, minced rosemary, paprika, and seasoning. Using a fork, make a paste, then rub it into the chicken.
Pour the chicken broth into a 6-quart electric pressure cooker. Arrange the quarters in the pot. Place the garlic around the chicken.
Close the pressure cooker and lock the lid. Set the machine to cook at high pressure. Set the timer to cook for 18 minutes.
using the Natural Release method, bring pressure to normal. Unlock and open the lid. Transfer baked chicken to a serving plate.
Stir the sauce and spoon over the chicken. Serve hot.