- 150g leg ham, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 small zucchini, grated
- 2/3 cup (80g) cheddar cheese, grated
- 2/3 cup (100g) self-raising flour
- 4 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 1/2 cup (125ml) vegetable oil
- Step 1 Preheat oven 170°C.
- Step 2 Place onion, zucchini, ham, cheese and flour in a large bowl. Add combined eggs, oil, dill, salt and pepper, folding with a spoon, until well combined.
- Step 3 Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 6-cup capacity ovenproof dish. Cook for 30 minutes or until golden and set. Serve with a simple salad or oven-roasted tomatoes.